Our mobile light tower provides 4000 watts of light anywhere you need it: Job site, road construction, emergency lighting or mining applications. With metal-halide lamps these light towers will provide light coverage for over 7 acres. Each model is powered by a Baldor 6000 watt light tower generator, which provides up to 2000 watts of reliable onsite power!. These light towers are powered by the dependable Kubota diesel engine. A huge 50-gallon fuel tank provides for 100-hours of operation.
- 4 powerful 1000-Watt metal halide lamps. Lamps are supported on both ends to enhance durability and long life.
- Elliptical light fixtures—provides a more efficient light pattern than conventional round fixtures.
- Operator has extra 2000 watts to run jobsite equipment. Control panel includes one 120-volt GFI and one 240-volt twist-lock receptacle.
- Enclosure constructed with heavy gauge painted aluminum. Padlockable door latches and integral forklift pockets included.
- Zinc plated 30’ 4-section mast with coiled mast cords. Strategically positioned winch allows the telescoping tower to be erected from a standing position.
- Tower rotates 360 degrees