Brady Mining Ceramic (Diamond) Wet Bits are new and revolutionary for improving the efficiency and mining costs associated with drilling.
Benefits of diamond bits:
- Outperform carbide wet drilling by 100 to 300 times longer.
- Utilize self-sharpening technology.
- Increase rate of penetration.
- Replace percussion drilling.
- Reduce noise levels
- Reduce drill maintenance
- Lower drill steel cost by reducing thrust requirements and extensive wear.
- Reduces respirable dust by approximately 98% and noise levels by approximately 20-40 decibels.
- Significantly reduce equipment downtime by eliminating the ongoing need to change out and replace worn or broken carbide wet bits.