New hydrotransmatic drive provides the high speed, low torque effort when you are traveling across a jobsite, then changes to high torque, low speed when you demand greater traction and more power.
Terex TSP (Terex Special Parallel) modified parallel linkage provides the breakout force of traditional Z-bar linkage and the superior load leveling and visibility of parallel lift systems.
Transverse mounted Cummins QSB 6.7 turbocharged diesel engine provides added power as well as additional counterweight to the rear of the machine for improved operator performance.
Oscillating rear axle provides stable operation on uneven ground while maintaining 4-wheel traction for greater operator comfort and control.
- Operating weight: 27,558 lbs (12,500 kg)
- Tipping load straight: 19,613lbs (8,895 kg)
- Tipping load fully articulated: 17,397 lbs (7,890 kg)
- Operating load, fully articulated: 8,699 lbs (3,945 kg)
- Total length, bucket on ground: 23 ft 3 in (7.1 m)
- Total width: 8 ft 2 in (2.5 m)
- Turning radius: 19 ft 7 in (5.96 m)
- Height (top of cab): 10 ft 8 in (3.25 m)
- Wheelbase: 10 ft 2 in (3.1 m)