The 428 Trakpactor is suitable for processing soft to medium strength quarried rock, demolition debris and ecyclable materials at up to 360tph.
It can be used as a primary crusher for well broken feed material or alternatively to give increased reduction by operating as a secondary crusher. This plant has been designed and built for efficient and cost effective processing, features a multi-stage reduction impactor fitted with hydraulic door opening for quick and easy replacement of wear parts, a heavy-duty vibrating grizzly feeder with underscreen option and a 1000mm wide discharge conveyor. The plant can be fitted with a magnetic overband separator for recycling applications.
A wide selection of optional features are available with this machine and include: dirt conveyor, magnet, radio control, grinding path, a range of wire meshes for the underscreen, a refuelling pump and hydraulic water pump.
- Well proven high performance impact crusher
- Two aprons and optional grinding path
- Heavy duty chassis and track frame
- Rapid set-up time and ease of transportation
- Two step self-cleaning grizzly
- Fully skirted product conveyor with heavy duty 'rip stop' belt
- Dirt conveyor & magnetic separator available as options
- Dust suppression sprays fitted as standard