Goldland's manufactures an array of quality, innovative gold mining and mineral extraction equipment, adding new precious metals separators and mining systems into its equipment line since its commencement in 1977. Goldlands concentration and gold processing units include:
1. The Gold SONIC CONCENTRATOR or "Live Sluice", a two tray, heavy duty high oscillation gravity concentrator for hardrock and alluvial precious metals eaxtraction and concentration. These process from 50 to 150 Tons per hour and can be placed in series for higher capacity operations.
2. Portable HELICOID CONCENTRATORS called the Goldland "Blasters" which continuous feed and upgrade the metals and material. These units include the MicroBlasters, GoldBlasters and NuggetBlasters, starting at the smallest test units of 1 Ton/Hour, up to high capacity of 150 Ton/hr units.
3. TROMMEL/SCRUBBERS: These clay scrubbing units are portable, trailer mounted and process from 50 to 150 Tons/hour. The gravels are washed thoroughly, releasing any gold baring material from gravel conglomerates.
4. Rotary MICRON GOLD CENTRIFUGES: These centrifigal cylinders have a series of baffling within. The units are rotated at a high but regulated speed which breaks the water tension and forces the micron, floating gold and precious metals to be captured and build up in the interior baffling. The units are then purged at the end of shift and the concentrate extracted.
5. SCREENING SYSTEMS: These high vibrating units have 4-6 decks and can be adapted to process either concentrate or bank run material. They are ideal for micron gold recovery.
6. MINING PROPERTIES AVAILABLE - Goldlands operates its own gold mines and has properties available for new customers who wish to learn to operate Goldland's mining equipment. Learn and earn at the same time!
Sonic Concentrator from Goldlands
The Avio® 550 Max is a compact, fully simultaneous ICP-OES instrument with Scott/Cross-FlowTechnology.
ATLAS is a state-of-the-art TPMS telematics gateway that allows monitoring all your sensors with a single device.
The Rigaku ZSX Primus IVi offers high-speed chemical analysis of geological materials, liquids, alloys, chemicals and plated metals. As a sequential WDXRF spectrometer, it offers superior resolution and sensitivity compared to EDXRF spectrometers.
AZoMining speaks to Francois Nell at Sandvik about the importance of mining sustainability and why equipment rebuilding and upgrades play their part in reducing fuel consumption.
AZoMining speaks to Philip Gross, CEO of Snow Lake Lithium, about the development of the world's first electric lithium mine. This is a particularly important development within mining and highlights the significance of accelerating green mining across the world.
Prof. James Tour
AZoMining speaks with James Tour from Rice University about his team's exciting method that has the very real potential to recover valuable REE from three types of waste; electronic waste, coal fly ash and bauxite residue.