TMS 2010 139th Annual Meeting and Exhibition, Supplemental Proceedings, Volume 2, Materials Characterization, Computation, Modeling and Energy
Click here for further information.
This volume contains a collection of papers from seven symposia, related to
materials characterization, computation and modeling, held at the TMS 2010 Annual
Meeting in Seattle, Washington, February 14-18, 2010.
The symposia include:
- Global Innovations in Photovoltaics and Thermoelectrics
- Solar Cell Silicon: Production and Recycling
- Manufacturing Issues in Fuel Cells
- Applicable Computing Technologies in Heat Treating
- Computational Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- Synergies of Computational and Experimental Materials Science
- Progress in Computational MSE Education