TMS 2010 139th Annual Meeting and Exhibition: Supplemental Proceedings, Volume 1, Materials Processing and Properties
Click here for further information.
This volume contains a collection of papers from six symposia, related to materials
processing and properties, held at the TMS 2010 Annual Meeting in Seattle, Washington,
February 14-18, 2010.
The symposia include:
- Materials for High Temperature Applications: Next Generation Superalloys
- Materials Issues in Additive Powder-Based Manufacturing Processes
- Near-Net Shape Titanium Components
- Frontiers in Solidification Science III
- Mechanical Behavior of Nanostructured Materials
- Surface Structures at Multiple Length Scales