Beckman Coulter offers the HIAC GlyCount portable liquid particle counter that is capable of measuring, storing, and reporting glycol fluid cleanliness in a fraction of the time required for conventional analysis methods.
The HIAC instrument analyzes coolants and glycol fluids in bottle sampling or on-line modes. It is available with a wide range of accessories, such as fluid sampling vacuum hand pump, drain fitting wrench, flow cell cleaning brush, CO2 tank, printer paper, carrying case, etc.
The main features of the HIAC GLYCOUNT portable liquid particle counter are:
- Easy to use
- Accurate and reliable
- Samples and reports particle counts within a minute
- 500 samples buffers available to store data due to sampling speed
- Compatible with Pelagic 100, Transaqua HT, Oceanic HW540 and many other glycol fluids
- Bottle or on-line sampling up to 50 cST
- 8 channels of liquid particle counting data
- Point-of-use lab accuracy in the field
- No training or instrument expertise required
- Supports NAS 1638, ISO 4406 and user-defined tests to MTD, ACFTD, and ISO11171 particle counting standards