The HIAC PODS portable liquid particle counter available from Beckman Coulter offers proactive and predictive maintenance data instantly. Users can sample their high or low viscosity fluids and report the data according to NAS, ISO or SAE standards.
The HIAC PODS offers point-of-use lab accuracy in the field and comes with a wide range of accessories, such as PODS Ware software, flow cell cleaning brushes, fluid sampling vacuum hand pump, AC power cord, on-line adapter, etc.
The main features of the HIAC PODS portable liquid particle counter are:
- Easy to use
- Intuitive and reliable
- Samples and reports particle counts in less than a minute
- 500 samples buffers available to store data due to sampling speed
- Point-of-use lab accuracy in the field.
- Bottle or on-line sampling up to 424 cST
- 8 channels of liquid particle counting data
- No training or instrument expertise required
- Supports ISO 4406, NAS 1638 and user-defined tests to MTD, ACFTD, and ISO11171 particle counting standards