The Q5800 portable expeditionary fluid analysis system from Spectro is designed to help field operators perform detailed, mobile lubricant sampling. This battery-powered system allows comprehensive lubricant evaluation for condition monitoring and provides instant results for rapid decision making.
The rugged expeditionary fluid analysis system comprises three key components: an infrared spectrometer that features a novel flip-top cell TAN/TBN, mixed up fluids, water content, soot and oxidation using infrared technology; a filtration particle quantifier (FPQ) tower for irregular wear metal analysis utilizing particle counting and XRF technology; and a solvent-free kinematic viscometer that has capacity to measure lubricant kinematic viscosity.
The main features of the Spectro Q5800 system are:
- Precisely detects possible failures before they happen
- Easy to transport
- Includes a backpack for device and accessories
- Instant results for rapid decision making
- Integrated software for thorough fluid analysis
- Rugged design for on-site, field-based use
- Tests all kinds of lubricating fluids and asset compartments
- Touch screen interface
- Battery operated with Bluetooth and WIFI