Spectro offers SpectroTrack, an Information Management System (IMS) designed for laboratories specializing in the analysis of used lubricant for monitoring machine condition.
The browser-based solution can access past and current information relating to high-value assets of organizations.
The IMS tool offers an end-to-end view of a sample lifecycle beginning from sample submission and receipt to entry of results. It also provides all textual, trending, numerical and imaging asset data in a single, safe location. The software also enables customers to access a complete historical view of fluid condition for an engine or the whole fleet.
SpectroTrack comes with different instruments such as FluidScan handheld lubricant condition monitor, Spectroil Q100 Oil Analysis Spectrometer, SpectroLNF Q200 particle shape classifier and particle counter and SpectroVISC Viscometer.
The main features of the SpectroTrack IMS are as follows:
- Enhancement to management of asset and build asset structures
- Ability to allot analysis kit schedules to assets
- Sample listing by alarm group to deliver the status of customers’ assets
- Improved notification and email options
- Trending graph on lab report
- Multi-parameter trend graph enables customers to specify properties they want to view and plot on a single graph
- Ability to print ‘Sample Test Sheet’ for manual data entry
- Multi-customer user role
- Notification of users following the publication of results directly from diagnosis screen
- Optimized performance with database and user interface for higher volume labs
- Option to support multiple laboratories across an organization