The new SPECTRO XEPOS spectrometer represents a quantum leap in energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence technology. It provides breakthrough advances in multi-elemental analysis of major, minor, and trace element concentrations. New developments in excitation and detection deliver outstanding sensitivity and detection limits — yielding remarkable gains in precision and accuracy.
The amazing SPECTRO XEPOS excels at critical tasks from rapid screening analysis to precise product quality control. Apply it for at-line processing in a variety of industries, for geology and mining, for environmental and waste monitoring, and for research and academia.
Different versions maximize performance for selected elemental groups in specific matrices. An innovative X-ray tube and unique new adaptive excitation technology furnish the highest possible sensitivity, optimized to target elements of choice.
The product features of the SPECTRO XEPOS XRF spectrometer are:
- Affordable high performance in 4 advanced versions
- Spacious measurement compartment
- Software designed and tested for productivity
- Precalibrated application packages
The applications of the SPECTRO XEPOS XRF spectrometer are:
- Analysis of petrochemicals, chemicals, clinker/cement/slag, cosmetics,
- environmental & geological samples, food, pharmaceuticals etc.
- RoHS compliance testing
- Rapid screening analysis
- Precise product quality control