TESCAN’s VEGA3 LM is a comprehensive PC controlled SEM engineered to manage both high vacuum and low vacuum operations. It has a traditional tungsten heated cathode and enables 3D measurements on a reconstructed surface using 3D metrology software.
TESCAN offers a selection of optional detectors and accessories, and also provides a range of options of chamber suspension type to guarantee efficient reduction of ambient vibrations in labs.
There are two VEGA3 configurations - VEGA3 LMU and VEGA3 LMH. The VEGA3 LMU is a variable pressure SEM that offers all the advantages of the high vacuum type with an extended option for low-vacuum operations, thus enabling the testing of non-conductive samples in their natural and uncoated state. The VEGA3 LMH is a large chamber version with extended motorized manipulator operating at high vacuum and is perfect for many applications where conductive materials are tested.
- Basic formats of stored images
- Superior optical properties
- User-friendly software for microscope control and image capturing using Windows™ system
- Easy image management, processing and measurements
- Automatic installation of the microscope
- First-class YAG scintillator-based detectors
- Flicker-free digital image with perfect clarity
- Analysis of non-conductive samples in the variable pressure mode version
- LM chamber label specifies a large analytical chamber with a fully five-axis motorized stage
- 11 chamber interface ports with enhanced analytical geometry for EDX, WDX and EBSD
- Full operating vacuum can be realized in a few minutes with powerful turbomolecular and rotary fore vacuum pumps
- Tick - 01
- Tramadol - 02
- Layer of a DVD
- Crossed lines
- Greenfly on a leaf 3D
- Marine turbine blade
- Paper packing material
VEGA3 LM Application Images
Crossed lines - toner print over signature
Paper with natural composites covered on the surface
Marine turbine blade produced from Nickel superalloy – spalled region with salt crystals
Observation of Strontianite (SrCO3) growth zones. Polished crossection, carbon coated.
Needles of Molybdenum. Polised crossection, carbon coated.