Fusion can be used to achieve the most precise analysis with either ICP or XRF, and FLUXANA can offer dependable and robust gas and electrically operated fusion systems to meet this need. Fusion can place high demands on sample preparation, but FLUXANA’s systems are specifically configured to allow the customer to create any type of application with ease.
The VITRIOX® GAS is a gas operated fusion machine that has been based on many years’ experience in XRF fusion and analysis. It offers cold to cold automation and can accommodate up to 6 samples simultaneously.
The VITRIOX GAS® offers:
- Safety – the unit can accommodate optional platinum mould sensors alongside customer-specific safety housing and fume hood.
- Reliability – the unit’s robust design and quality parts guarantee a long product life with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Precision – gas operated fusion machines offer great advantages over pressed pellets preparation; alongside good temperature control.
- Flexibility – the unit is upgradable as required and comes with ICP/AAS and peroxide options.
- Comfort – easy-to-use software coupled with a touch screen display allows for the storage of multiple fusion programs and application settings.
- Service – FLUXANA is able to offer industry leading, expert laboratory support, complete XRF solutions and an international service team.
- Expandability – a comprehensive range of accessories is available for FLUXANA’s fusion systems; including development of complete applications in the company’s accredited development laboratory.