The Thermo Scientific™ Ramsey™ Oretronic IV tramp metal detector minimizes lost production by providing an economical and reliable means to protect expensive crushers, conveyors and other process equipment from damage by tramp metal. It detects all types of metallic scrap, including bucket teeth, manganese steel mantles, bore crowns, bar scrap chains, tools and more.
Due to its high magnetic permeability and electrical conductivity, the Ramsey Oretronic IV tramp metal detector can be used in applications where conventional metal detectors produce an unacceptable false alarm rate. It is designed especially for belt conveyors moving coal, iron pellets, minerals, aggregates and other bulk materials.
- Automated set-up and calibration
- Eliminates interference from other electrical equipment
- Electronically balances coil with one key press
- Impact-and moisture-resistant PVC coils mounted on fiberglass support structure
- Offset swing arm to protect coils
Ramsey Oretronic IV Tramp Metal Detector