The Thermo Scienitifc™ Ramsey™ Mercury-Free Tilt Sensor provides you with the stability, sensitivity and performance you have come to expect from traditional mercury-based Ramsey Tilt Switches.
This mercury-free sensor uses a combination of opto-electronics and solid state circuitry inside the tilt probe to prevent jitter and provide stability in hazardous area applications.
The precision manufacturing of the tilt probe allows sensing of a 15 degree inclination in a full 360 degrees of direction, and it comes in multiple models suitable for applications in a wide variety of materials and environmental conditions.
- Advanced probe opto-electronics prevent jitter and chatter.
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant tilt probes.
- Simple installation.
- All probes include mounting hardware.
- Solid-state control unit with printed circuit boards.
- User adjustable time delay to prevent false alarms.
- LED status lights — no bulbs to change.
- cCSAus and ATEX approved models suitable for hazardous area applications.