The Thermo Scientific™ Ramsey™ Model 60-23P Under Speed Switch provides a low-cost, dependable, versatile and simple means of monitoring the rotational velocity of a shaft or other rotating equipment. It is ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial applications where the need to monitor under speed or slippage conditions exist, such as conveyor belts, bucket elevators and other types of rotating equipment within your industrial applications.
The Model 60-23P features one-piece unitized construction, with no separate control unit as the electronics and output contacts are housed in the same unit with the detector. The non-contacting proximity-type detector has no moving parts. Once the simple installation is completed, the device is virtually maintenance-free.
- Non-contacting, proximity-type detector provides longer life and lower operating costs.
- Two-bolt mounting assures simple installation.
- Single-piece construction with no separate control unit provides ease when setting up and/or troubleshooting.
- Rugged housing is weather-tight, polyammide/fiberglass, and sturdy, yet lightweight.
- No moving parts and a longer trouble-free life.
- Alarm/delay: 10 second delay while rotating equipment reaches operating speed.
- Alarm to normal delay assures notification when speed drops below adjustable setpoint.