Crawler-mounted draglines are mobile machines based on serial open-mine excavators YEA-5A and YEA-12. The machines are intended for mining and overburden operations with rock dumping to dump pit or to transporting vehicles. On customer's request, the machines can be delivered complete with different-size buckets and customized for specific operating conditions.
Crawler-mounted dragline excavators can operate at any small soft rock (sand, clay, marl) opencast mines, at mines where small overburden operations are required, at coal strip mines, at constructional material opencast mines, at gold gravel deposits. The excavator can also be used for digging trenches, constructing canals and dams and operating at technogenic sludge fields.
- Principal steel structures (boom, turntable and truck frame) made of rolled alloy steel, ensure safe excavator operation in any season of the year;
- High-alloy steel used for certain units ensures faultless operation under high dynamic loads
- Bucket geometry ensures high capacity usage and convenient unloading. Bucket nose and teeth are made of manganese steel. That improves wear resistance and increases lifetime
Rocking head pulleys and guide pulleys prevent cable escape and reduce cable wear
- d.c. electric motor designed as generator-motor system with transistor excitation of electric machines and digital control system
- Separate main unit drives increase equipment lifetime and simplify controls