The Vanta analyzer from Evident is an advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device that provides rapid and accurate element analysis and alloy identification to customers who demand laboratory-quality results in the field.
Vanta handheld XRF analyzers are made to be tough. With a rugged and durable design, they are resistant to damage for a lower cost of ownership and greater uptime.
The Vanta series features intuitive navigation and configurable software for ease of use and it requires minimal training, allowing for high throughput and a fast return on investment. Vanta analyzers are equipped with innovative and proprietary Axon technology, providing accurate results and increasing productivity, irrespective of the environment or working conditions.
- Analytical superiority
- Exceptional durability under extreme conditions
- Optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® for real-time data sharing. Cloud technology enabled
- Intuitive user interface
Vanta analyzers have a rugged design, making them durable for increased uptime and a low cost of ownership.
Designed to withstand the toughest working environments, Vanta analyzers are:
- IP65 rated dust and water resistant to protect against the hazards present in even the most challenging environments*
- Withstand a temperature range of -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) at full duty cycle and therefore, less time is required for the analyzer to cool**
- Drop tested using U.S. Department of Defense methods (MIL-STD-810G), reducing the risk of damage and costly repairs if a device is dropped or jostled
- Punctures can be prevented with the detector shutter on C and M series models, enabling reliable analysis of rough surfaces
* M Series analyzers are IP64 rated.
** With optional fan. The fan assembly is IP56 rated. Operates continuously at 33°C without the fan.
Vanta series analyzers are IP65 rated* and drop tested.
Vanta analyzers provide users with the same accurate results every time, from their first test to their 100th test.
The Vanta Series’ proprietary Axon™ technology helps to produce fast, accurate, and repeatable results, using ultra-low-noise electronics enabling higher X-ray counts per second. Axon™ technology in combination with a new quad-core processor makes Vanta analyzers extremely responsive, pushing the limits of performance and enabling users to obtain the best results in the least amount of time.
Outstanding test-to-test and instrument-to-instrument repeatability can be achieved with Axon™ technology, enabling users to obtain the same results from their first test to their last test, irrespective of what instrument they may use.
Axon is a breakthrough in XRF signal processing that delivers accurate and repeatable test results.
Vanta analyzers maximize user throughput and make data archiving simple. Application-specific software features improve user productivity for fast ROI.
- Intuitive user interface (UI) to rapidly navigate the settings and software functions of the device
- Data export is simple via a USB flash drive, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi
- Customize which features and functions are displayed on the main screen
- Clear, bright touch screen display that is readable in any light
- An industrial-grade, push-button joystick and ergonomic buttons facilitate the navigation of the UI with gloved hands
- Cloud technology enabled
- Embedded GPS to pair results with precise GPS coordinates for data mapping and documentation
- Streamlined reporting and archiving for excellent data traceability to the field
- Optional 5-megapixel panoramic camera to combine images with XRF data and GPS coordinates
Rapid results can be achieved with Vanta™ analyzers in a wide range of applications. Application-specific software features allow users to get the most out of their analyzers with traceable results and simplified report creation. Vanta handheld XRF analyzers from Evident are some of the toughest devices ever produced by the company. They are rugged, powerful, and intuitive, providing rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identifications to users who require laboratory-quality results in the field.
Vanta for Environmental Assessments
Vanta handheld XRF analyzers for soils and sediment analysis deliver fast, accurate environmental remediation and assessment data. They are easy to use and have a rugged design for the most demanding field applications.
Vanta for Manufacturing Quality Control/Assurance
Vanta handheld XRF analyzers for manufacturing QA/QC provide highly specific material chemistry to rapidly and precisely identify pure metals and alloy grades when material accuracy is vital.
Vanta for Mining & Geochemistry
With Vanta handheld XRF analyzers for geochemistry and mining, on-site elemental analysis can be performed quickly for geochemical exploration, mining grade control, ore processing, and remediation.
Vanta for Scrap Recycling
Vanta handheld XRF analyzers for scrap and recycling sorting are IP64 or 65-rated, based on the model, to withstand dust, dirt, and rain. They are drop tested in accordance with U.S. Department of Defense methods (MIL-STD-810G) to help improve uptime and prevent breakages in the toughest scrap yards.
Vanta for PMI
Vanta handheld XRF devices for PMI provide highly specific material chemistry, enabling rapid and accurate identification of alloy grades to help ensure proper alloy installation in critical locations.