The use of the Ventis® Pro Series Gas Sensor eliminates the need for industry workers to carry multiple gas detection instruments at once, as these highly configurable gas sensors offer users the ability to detect four or five gases, depending upon which sensor option has been chosen.
In an effort to quickly identify and detect hazards in a highly reliable and efficient manner, the Ventis® Pro Series ensures that workers remain safe throughout all operating conditions. To achieve this, the Ventis® Pro Series offers users:
- Customized start-up messages allow instruments to communicate vital safety information to all connected, while also providing important information on the alarms and gas readings through the use of the LENS™ Wireless system. These important messages allow users to both acknowledge the presence of low gas levels and receive specific written instructions in the event that an alarm is triggered.
- Dedicated panic and man-down alarms allow for nearby workers to be instantly alerted about the specifics of an emergency situation. This alarm is relayed to all nearby units through the LENS™ Wireless network.
- The innovative iAssign™ Technology assigns users to each gas monitor in real-time, thereby allowing them to quickly and easily address recurring alarms in an effort to constantly improve the management of important assets and workers in all working situations.
- Note that most Ventis™ MX4 accessories are compatible with the Ventis™ Pro Series, including the Ventis® Slide-On Pump
- The site and individual user tracking with the revolutionary iAssign™ Technology
- Man-down alarm and dedicated panic button
- Easily view gas readings or alarms from connected peers in LENS™ Wireless groups
- Robust IP68 rating
- Guaranteed for Life™ warranty
- Instruments can be made available with or without a pump
- Equipped with a rugged over mold
- Provides reliable dock overdue and maintenance reminders
- Customizable start-up messages, acknowledgeable gas alerts, and alarm action messages
- Flexible sensor configurations allow for up to five gases to be detected at once
- DSX™ and iNet® Docking Station ready
- LENS™ Wireless enables the communication between personal monitors and area monitors
The LENS™ Wireless is the first gas solution that allows for both personal and area monitors to share alarms and gas readings with one another. In the event that either a man-down or gas hazard panic situation sets off an alarm, all connected peers are immediately notified of the hazard and person at risk. This is a crucial component during emergency situations, as a fast response can mean life or death, particularly in events where nearby workers can offer immediate assistance rather than just notifying a call center that is potentially hundreds of miles away.
The Ventis® Pro Series is also equipped with the iAssign™ Technology that utilizes both Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) to assign locations and workers to the Ventis® Pro Series gas detectors. All necessary user and site data can be easily accessed with ease, thereby allowing any potential problem areas to be rapidly located across a complete facility.
Additionally, workers are immediately alerted while maintaining accurate record-keeping throughout the entire process. Additionally, iAssign™ provides users with a holistic view of exactly what is happening across a worksite, thereby ensuring that safety managers can quickly take action to ensure that any potential hazards are immediately prevented.
Finally, the use of the DualSense® Technology, a technology that utilizes redundant sensors to establish the concentration of the target gas present within the atmosphere, also significantly reduces the risk of critical instrument failure when combined with the Ventis® Pro Series Gas Detectors. Two sensors of the same type of working side by side can offer the most accurate gas reading.
Multiple Gas Detection Instruments
Ventis Pro4 Black Gas Detector
Ventis Series Gas Detectors
Ventis Pro4 Safety Orange
Ventis Pro5 Safety Orange
Ventis Slide-on Pump with Ventis Pro