Using the ARL QUANT’X Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer, users can gather compositional data from nearly any type of sample within minutes. This device can measure key, secondary, and trace elements across a variety of samples, including bulk solids, granulated materials, loose or compacted powders, molten beads, thin layers, pastes, and fluids.
This all-inclusive benchtop EDXRF (Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence) system, equipped with standard software and tools, caters to the elemental analysis requirements of academic bodies, educational establishments, environmental monitoring, chemical sectors, mining, forensics, food, cement, and the metallurgical industry.
Source: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Elemental and Phase Analysis
||ARL QUANT'X EDXRF Spectrometer; Configurable
||ARL QUANT'X EDXRF Spectrometer; Configurable
||Request A Quote
The ARL QUANT’X EDXRF spectrometer provides the highest level of performance, versatility, and reliability for elemental analysis. Its small footprint, close-coupled optics, and sophisticated electrically cooled detectors ensure unmatched analytical precision over a broad bandwidth, from ppm to percent elemental concentrations.
Now more powerful than before, equipped with the latest generation of high-efficiency SDD detectors, the QUANT’X can manage high-count rates at excellent resolutions, ensuring enhanced performance across both light and heavy elements.
The ARL QUANT’X also improves accuracy and recognition limits by a factor of two across the periodic table. Optionally, the average counting time can be decreased by a factor of four, dramatically increasing sample throughput.
The SDD500G detector integrates the most recent advancements in detection technology, enhancing the performance of the ARL QUANT’X spectrometer. The SDD500G also enhances sensitivity for lighter elements such as fluorine and broadens its analytical range to encompass elements like carbon.
- Cutting-edge Digital Pulse Processing (DPP) technology
- Optional Thermo Scientific™ UniQuant™ software for superior standardless analysis
- High-quality SDD500 silicon drift detector covering fluorine to americium
- High-performance, multi-element analysis
- Optional: Latest generation SDD500G detector covering carbon to americium
- Allows sample analysis in air, vacuum, and helium
- Advanced analytical algorithms for atypical materials
- Compact footprint and ease of transport for field measurements
- Complete laboratory start-up package included
- Exceptional sensitivity for trace analysis
- Expertise across hundreds of applications
- Full technical applications support
- High measurement throughput for process control
- Large sample chamber, camera, and wide range of collimators
- Mechanical simplicity and reliability
- Outstanding sample-handling flexibility
- On-site, collaborative method development
- Proven hardware and all-inclusive software
- Rapid, easy installation and complete on-site customization
- Optional UniQuant Advanced Standardless Analysis
Powerful, Easy to Use Thermo Scientific™ WinTrace™ Software
- Fundamental Parameters (FP) and empirical approaches with standards
- Limitless elements, unlimited number of standards
- Multi-layer thickness and composition
- Numerous excitation conditions with automated operation
- Nine languages included. More language options are available
- Easy results transmission to an external computer or LIMS
- Standardless and semi-standardless analysis
Optional UniQuant Advanced Standardless Analysis
- All elements can be examined
- Each sample’s exclusive physical properties, i.e., area, height, and mass, are included in the calculation.
- Long-term changes in X-Ray tube output are rectified
- UniQuant comes pre-calibrated and ready for use
- A range of selectable reporting levels and formats clearly present the outcomes for any type of user.
- The optional UniQuant software captures emission lines of all potential elements ranging from fluorine to americium, surpassing other FP analyses (extending to carbon with the SDD500G option). Thanks to the detailed spectral profile of the sample, UniQuant can address any potential overlap and background challenges, especially those prevalent in energy-dispersive spectra.
Recommended for Solving Analytical Problems in:
- Catalysts and chemicals
- Plastics and polymers
- Oil industry products
- Gemstones, precious metals analysis
- Forensics and trace element analysis
- Waste sludges and used oils
- Thin films on filters, coatings on metals
- Nutritional supplements in food and feed
- Cement, kiln feed, and alternative fuels
- Environmental uses
- Observing corrosion of cooling water circuits
- Metallurgical slags and mining ores
- RoHS / WEEE screening for heavy metals in plastics
- Aerosol particulate filters for air pollution monitoring
- Soil contamination and other environmental screening