The Jeffrey Rader Model “E” Cyclone provides a highly efficient discharge device for pneumatic transport systems working well for a variety of fibrous materials including chips, bagasse and bark.
The Model E is designed for longer service life and easier maintenance. Wear parts are easily accessible for replacement. The inlet impact section is easily replaced from the outside of the unit. Abrasion resistant alloy plate body liners are easily replaceable through the top of the cyclone.
- Right hand inlet furnished unless otherwise specified.
- Multiple inlets available.
- Support structure by purchaser.
- For supporting structure I.D. add to Dimension ‘A’: 2” if body and cone integral. 6” if replaceable and rotatable cone furnished. 8” if body and cone shipped KD.
- KD Shipment available at additional price.