The Drager PSS BG4 plus closed-circuit breathing apparatus combines uncompromising safety with outstanding respiratory protection and wearer comfort. Innovative in design, it provides the wearer with up to four hours of breathing air in toxic environments.
- Breathing Air For Up To 4 Hours.
- Highest Breathing Comfort With An Integrated Cooling System.
- Ergonomically Shaped Carrying Plate.
- Reduced Exposure From A Well Balanced System.
- Improved Harness And Intelligent Breathing Hose Routing For Excellent Freedom Of Movement.
- New Dräger Fps 7000 Rp Full Face Mask With Integrated Drinking Valve.
Whenever emergency teams are saving lives or extinguishing fires, above or below the ground, the Dräger PSS BG 4 plus comes into its own. Whether used during rescue or fire fighting missions in mines, tunnels or underground train ducts, or in assignments with long access routes, the closed-circuit breathing apparatus is the first choice. More than 25,000 professional users rely on the Dräger PSS BG 4 worldwide.