Holmes Model 350 is a laboratory bench-type sample pulverizer that has a capacity of 400 grams of coal per minute using a 0.024” diameter perforated screen. It is recommended for pulverizing 4-mesh and smaller material to minus-60 mesh.
- The 60-cubic inch (980 cm3) capacity, manual-feed hopper has a vinyl snap-on cover.
- The interior of the pulverizing chamber is completely machined and sealed.
- A quick-opening latch provides easy access to the pulverizing chamber and interrupts the power to the motor when the door is open.
- The one-piece, dynamically balanced rotor is easily leaned.
- The lightweight steel base is mounted on four rubber pads.