The K2645 Geiger-Muller Counter self-assembly electronic construction kit provides an acoustic measurement of radiation levels. The sensitivity is at its highest for gamma rays and high energy beta rays.
The assembly is compact and may be mounted into a small box, together with the 9V-battery.
- power supply: 9V battery (Order Code 656.020)
- life of 9V battery: approx 2 months at continuous use and normal radiation levels
- dimensions: 99 x 54 x 25mm (3.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
- recommended housing: G416
- Product format: self assembly electronic construction kit