Standard mode for displaying the current radiation level. Display of the equivalent dose as a numerical value and as bar chart and display of the time until a selected cumulative dose limit is reached (default 5 ?Sv/h). Also equipped with variable acoustic and optical warning threshold signal and display of average radiation from previous day.
Pulse counting either permanent or with variable gate time. Gate time adjustable in seconds, minute or hours. Additional optional acoustic count indication. Count rate measurement. The pulses registered are measured successively and converted into a count rate (number of pulses per second).
- Measuring length: 38.1 mm
- Measuring diameter: 9.1 mm
- Mica window: 1.5 to 2 mg/cm²
- Gamma sensitivity: 114 pulses/min for 60Co radiation = 1 ?Sv/h in background radiation energy band
- Background rate: 10 pulses per minute approx.
- Internal memory: 2 kilobytes
- Battery life: 10 years approx.
- Dimensions: 163x72x30 mm
- Weight: 155 g