The Volvo DD14S double drum compactor performs like a much larger machine – delivering high-frequency vibration to give you better speed and productivity in hot mix asphalt (HMA), soil sub-base, aggregate base, and numerous other applications.
- Tier 4A engine
- 66,7 Hz (4 000 vpm) frequency provides optimal impact spacing at higher rolling speeds.
- Machined drum surface has chamfered edges to produce a professional quality finish on each job.
- Thick shells prolong drum life.
- Industry-leading water system features 197 l (52 gal) tank, pressurized spray system to distribute water evenly across each drum, and water flow only when the compactor is moving (in automatic mode).
- Propulsion and vibration controls are conveniently designed for comfort, simplicity, and ease of use.
- Standard safety features include ROPS, a convenient grab handle on both sides of compactor, spring-applied, hydraulically released parking brake, emergency stop switch, seat shut-down switch, and propulsion control with neutral start.
- Isolation of the vibratory drum and operator platform enhances operator comfort and safety.