Here are the mixers that provide stability you can feel which translates to more comfortable drivers and better productivity.
Another benefit is the smooth discharge, even with low slump curb mixes. Other features, include:
- 20% larger discharge hopper and better flow
- Rear pendant control with 25’ hard wire control
- Full width steel or aluminum fenders
- 125 gallon stainless steel pressurized water tank
- Eaton variable displacement piston pumps
- 19” x 24” hatch in front section of drum
- Standard mechanical or optional electronic controls
Rear ladder folds down and angles out for easy ascent. Water plumbed to upper wash station and ground level with diversion valve.
Large hydraulic reservoir with sight glass. All fluid is filtered through 10 micron filter and rugged oil cooler with electric fan mounted over the gear case.