The TS80 Track Driven Conveyor offers high stockpiling capacity. This Tracked Telescopic Conveyor ensures that processing of materials is maximized by the operator, keeping shredders, crushers, screens continually fed.
The key features of the TS50 track driven conveyor are:
- It has a really rugged chassis for optimal strength and heavy working conditions such as those within a quarry plant.
- High-efficiency hydraulic drive system with variable speed control.
- Has an adjustable input height, so that the track conveyor feed boot can be positioned in an exact location just below the crusher or screener output conveyor, reducing dust creation and impact.
- Adjustable stockpile height – It is possible to easily adjust the tracked conveyor output height to achieve maximum stockpile heights while reducing material drop.
- Full dog lead remote control for ultimate manoeuvrability.v
- Remote greasing system that is centrally located to bearings for optimal maintenance.
- Hydraulic folding of the head section enables the machine to be folded up easily into transport position.
- Wide telescopic supports for high working stability
- Large stockpiles - Accurate track unit steering allows the user to rotate the conveyor and create stockpiles beside each other
- Ballast weight - Ballast weights at the right locations allow the conveyor to be repositioned while fully elevated.
- Quick and efficient road transportation can be tracked straight in and out of a container, folded out and working within minutes
- Double Hydraulic Cylinders - Edge track conveyors have hydraulic folding head section and adjustable loading feed height to offer increased stockpiling volume.
- Undercarriage - Edge tracks and pads are broad for providing more stability which enables better onsite portability and conveyor balance.
- Telescopic Support Legs - All inner conveyor legs are galvanised while both inner and outer are constructed from heavy duty steel box sections.