Radial Stackers are of two types:
- Fixed Length Radial Stackers: This includes site or transportable options, diesel or electric power and wide range of lengths and capacities.
- Telestacker Telescopic Radial Stackers: These stackers have a 30% greater stockpile capacity than fixed length conveyor, optional PilePro automation for completely desegregated stockpiles in a radial windrow, inline or radial conical or windrow patterns; wheel or track mobility options; fold down (FD) radial travel axles for fast set-up; length to 58 m; out to 4500 tph.
Benefits of Radial stackers are:
- Stackers prevent the material compaction of building a stockpile with a dozer or wheel loader
- Stackers make efficient use of available space
- Stockpile to 63,000m³ with the largest radial stacker, when slewing through 90º