The T455WS is a maneuverable and compact truck mounted drill rig having a large volume and high pressure air compressor. Hydraulic and air systems receive power from a deck mounted diesel engine. The T455WS can be stably mounted on the Schramm tracked drill carrier, standard trucks, trailers and special purpose vehicles of other manufactures due to its drill rig sub frame design. Efficient pipe handling and rugged top head drive rotation result in high productivity.
The T455W is suitable for monitoring wells, blast-holes, drilling wells, mineral exploration and geothermal bores with down-the-hole hammer and mud rotary techniques which are generally required for deep drilling applications.
The key features of the T455WS are:
- 18,144 kg pull up
- Patented Schramm air-control compressor air delivery system
- 28.5 feet (8.68 m) top head travel mast
- Fuel efficient 1800 rpm deck engine
- Sliding top head, 6,808 kg winch
- Fuel saving variable speed cooling fan & patented compressor controls
- 15 pipe 3-1/2 inch (88.9 mm) or 12 pipe 4-1/2 inch (114 mm) lazy susan carousel
- 1050/350 (27 cu. m/min. @ 24.1 bar) air compressor with clutch