Derrick Crane is a combination of the Derrick and the Crane, capable for hoisting and swinging the load horizontally. Hydraulic Derrick Crane are the most suitable Cranes for mining and stone work industries.
- Welded L-iron used for making column, arm and rafter.
- Hinge attachment on upper part column for the rafters and multiple tackle supporting the arm.
- The bottom of the column is joined to the winch the pivot fitted to this rotates on a special thrust bearing.
- The arm and hook can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently
- Electro hydraulic provided brakes.
- Swivel steel pulleys on sealed roller bearing with ground steel pins.
- Block with steel pulleys and single or double hook (with anchor) rotating on a thrust bearing.
- A winch unit electric motors drive the gear speed reducers. These are case hardened, tempered and rotated in an oil bath.