A small, fully simultaneous ICP-OES instrument, the Avio® 550 Max is perfect for labs with high throughput demands. It uses a vertical dual-view plasma designed to process even the most challenging, high-matrix samples without dilution, resulting in productivity, performance, and a quicker return on investment.
Syngistix™ for ICP software also offers a user-friendly environment with intelligent monitoring for in-line instrument and sample diagnostics and results viewing to conveniently monitor sample analysis, quality control, and internal standard performance to ensure sample accuracy.
Avio 550 Max ICP-OES. Image Credit: PerkinElmer
The Avio 550 Max ICP-OES has several exclusive features, including:
- Flat PlateTM plasma technology is maintenance-free, produces a more robust, stable plasma, and uses the least amount of argon of any ICP
- The PlasmaShear™ technology enables argon-free, maintenance-free interference elimination
- Universal Data Acquisition in Syngistix software, which is only accessible on the Avio 550/560 Max, allows for the simultaneous gathering of all possible wavelengths with little or no time or storage penalty.
- The vertical plasma torch design ensures 100% matrix tolerance while reducing sample preparation time.
- Dual-view enhances axial and radial plasma viewing throughout a larger linear dynamic range, monitoring high and low concentrations in the same run independent of wavelength.
- Precision, accuracy, and speed are increased using an advanced optical system with free-form and off-axis coated optics.
- Color PlasmaCam™ allows for continuous plasma observation, simplifying method development and providing remote diagnostic capabilities.
- Syngistix for ICP Software has an intuitive, left-to-right, icon-based interface that mirrors the evolution of the process and includes smart features that help users through each stage for more control and confidence.
The Avio 550 Max is available in three configurations, allowing users to choose the option most suited to their application(s). This Avio 550 Max configuration has Scott/Cross-Flow sample introduction, making it appropriate for most applications, including those needing hydrofluoric acid.
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible
||Avio 550 Max Scott/Cross-Flow