Dec 20 2017
The "Tungsten in the CIS: Production, Market and Forecast (12th edition)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report is the 12th edition of the tungsten market research in Russia and the CIS.
Market monitoring has been conducted since 1999.
The purpose of the study is to analyze the market of tungsten concentrates, tungsten anhydride and ammonium paratungstate, ferrotungsten and tungsten metal from the CIS countries, as well as their redistribution chains in non-ferrous metallurgy, ferrous metallurgy, lighting industry. The situation in the world market of tungsten and its raw materials is briefly considered.
The objects of investigation are tungsten ores, tungsten concentrates (scheelite and wolframite), paratungstate, tungsten anhydride, ferrovolphram and metallic tungsten.
This work is a desk study. As sources of information were used the data of the Federal State Statistics Service, the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation, the statistics of railway transportations of the Russian Federation, the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Statistics, the State Customs Service of Ukraine; The materials of the US State Geological Service (USGS), the data of the UNdata database, the sectoral and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of securities issuers, as well as Internet sites of producers of tungsten raw materials, ferrotungsten and tungsten metal are used.
Chronological framework of the study: 1999-2016; forecast - 2017-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Brief Description Of The State Of The World Market Of Tungsten Raw Materials (Stocks, Production, Prices)
2. Mineral And Raw Materials Base Of Tungsten In The CIS
3. Market Of Tungsten Concentrate In The CIS
4. Market Of Tungsten Anhydride And Ammonium Paratungstate In Russia And The CIS
5. State Of The Industries That Consume Tungsten-Containing Raw Materials In TheCIS
6. Export-Import Prices For Tungsten Products In Russia In 1999-2016
7. Brief Description Of Industries Consuming Metallic Tungsten
8. Projects And Investments In The Tungsten Industry Of The CIS Countries
9. Status And Forecast Of Production And Consumption Of Tungsten Raw Materials In Russia Up To 2025
- Alcon-hard-alloy SSPP
- Buruktal Nickel Plant LLC
- Enterprise Kristall LLC
- Hydrometallurg JSC
- Kirovgrad Hard Alloys Plant
- Kluchevsky Ferroalloy Plant PJSC
- Lermontovsky GOK LLC
- Moliren LLC
- Novorolovsky GOK CJSC
- Pobedit OJSC
- Polema OJSC
- Pravoormyskoe LLC
- Primorskiy GOK JSC
- Sandvik-MKTS OJSC
- Staratelskaya Artel Quartz LLC
- Torezverdosplav OJSC
- Unech factory of refractory metals / ZAO Company Wolfram LLC
- Unechsky plant of refractory metals LLC
- Uzbek Combine of Refractory and Heat-Resistant Metals OJSC
- Vishnevogorsk metallurgical plant LLC
- Zakamensk JSC
- Zubtsovsky Machine-Building Plant LLC