The DynaTOM from TESCAN is the first and only laboratory micro-CT system in the world designed and built specifically for the most challenging in situ dynamic experiments. For many years, time-dependent imaging for non-destructive 3D investigation of materials in real-world settings has been a huge inspiration for X-ray tomography.
In applications where traditional micro-CT designs have not been able to deliver, TESCAN has met the challenge with the DynaTOM—a system devoted to supporting new science and applications via dynamic tomography.
- Exclusive gantry-based design—sample does not rotate
- Suitable for complicated in situ research and imaging of fragile samples
- Uninterrupted scanning with times surpassing 10 seconds per rotation
- Pre-screening for synchrotron beamtime
- Software tools are provided to perform 4D acquisition and reconstruction