The Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t x-ray tube-based x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer with GOLDD™ technology is purpose-built for the most challenging applications. Where low detection limits and high sample throughput are critical, we integrate hardware, software, and direct industry experience are to offer a solution to your most difficult analytical requirements.
The lightweight Niton® XL3t analyzer combines advanced electronics and materials technology with the most versatile x-ray tubes ever used in a handheld XRF instrument. When this power is harnessed to our groundbreaking GOLDD technology, it takes analytical capabilities to a whole new level. It is ideal for the analysis of metal alloys, carrying out mineral exploration and mapping, detecting soil contaminants and testing electronics and consumer goods for prohibited substances.
The benefits of the Niton XL3T X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzer are:
- Geometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detector (GOLDD)
- 80 MHz real-time digital signal processing and dual state-of-the-art embedded processors for computation
- Data storage, live video processing, and communication
- Additional features include an integrated, tilting, color, touch-screen display, customizable menus, and an integrated CCD camera for locating and storing images.
- With its faster analysis, higher precision, and the ability to measure light elements (Mg-S) without helium purge or vacuum assistance, the ergonomic Niton XL3t GOLDD is the instrument of choice when you require extreme accuracy, precision, and ease of use