To ensure accurate process control and optimum productivity, non-contact nuclear density gauges measure the density or percent solids of a liquid or slurry in a pipe. They are used for applications containing a high temperature, highly toxic or highly corrosive process.
The Thermo Scientific™ DDG3 Digital Density Gauge is a high performance, digital, non-intrusive, non-contact nuclear device. It is suitable for applications containing a high temperature, highly toxic or highly corrosive process such as mining, petrochemical, coal, food processing, water treatment, dredging, or pulp and paper.
- Non-intrusive density measurement
- Suitable for harsh applications and environments
- Sensitive scintillation detectors for the use of low strength isotopes
- Easy set-up and calibration via user-friendly menu
- Suits pipes up to 1000 mm (39 in) in diameter
- Auto source decay compensation
DDG3 Digital Density Gauge