The Thermo Scientific™ CB Omni Agile online elemental analyzer provides unprecendented flexibility that provides various configurations to suit various applications while providing industry leading performance and analysis of the entire material stream. It allows you to blend, sort and monitor product quality of your materials in real-time which leads to reduced process upsets and increased throughput.
This allows you to forget about the need for continuous sampling!
The CB Omni Agile integrates into a material conveyor and provides a minute-by-minute elemental analysis of raw materials. Rely on accurate means for process control to achieve consistent stockpile and raw mix chemistry thus minimizing cost and improving process efficiency.
The CB Omni Agile is a powerful process optimization tool that can be used in applications such as:
- Mine Grade Control
- Material Sorting
- Material Blending
- Stockpile Control
- Modular industrial design
- Configurations tailored to specific application needs
- Belt widths from 600 mm (23.6 in) to 1800 mm (70.8 in)
- Variable tunnel heights to accommodate process conditions
- Isotope OR Neutron Generator for excitation
- One to four large volume, NaI detectors
- Superior, robust accuracy (ABLC)
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Comprehensive, flexible user interface-Omni View
- Integrated process control software
- Flexible plant connectivity