The ZEISS Axio Imager 2 is an advanced imaging tool that is perfect for application in biomedical sciences and materials domains. It is applicable for particle analysis as well as correlative microscopy workflow.
Once the reflected light is designated, the samples can be viewed in brightfield, polarization, darkfield, differential interference contrast (DIC), circular differential interference contrast (C-DIC) or fluorescence.
Where transmitted light is preferred, the samples can be viewed in circular polarization, brightfield, polarization, darkfield or differential interference contrast (DIC).
- Automation for clear-cut reproduction for quality and process control
- Smart optics for better resolution and contrast
- Structured conditions and reproducible outcomes guaranteed by the light manager and the contrast manager
- The motorized parts can be operated using the display key operating functions of both Axio Imager.Z2m and Axio Imager.M2m
- Possible to detect and arrange the objectives and contrast modules for Axio Imager.Z2m using ACR
- Modular stand design with several motorized and encoded parts for better flexibility
- Homogeneous illumination present
- Extra control buttons near the focus drive
- Can be upgraded the Axio Imager 2 with confocal laser scanning microscope LSM 700.