Taking the first steps toward fleet digitalization can be a daunting prospect. Tyre pressure monitoring can represent a particularly challenging, especially in the heavy transportation and mobile crane markets where the number of tires can be pretty large and the distance between axles significant.
This Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) webinar helps demystify the introduction of TPMS and outlines the transition in easy steps.
Connected TPMS enables anyone linked with fleet management to track the tires on the fleet regardless of where the vehicle is on the globe. Total tire independence – any tire, vehicle, machine, or manufacturer.
Heavy Transportation. Image Credit: Tough Tech Ltd
Mobile Cranes. Image Credit: Tough Tech Ltd
- Why TPMS? - The benefits of introducing TPMS.
- Solution - What components make up the solution?
- Installation - An easy guide for installation in a just few minutes.
- Actionable Data - Quick decisions can be made from the data obtained.
- Inclusive - All support personnel have access to the data.
- More than TPMS - A number of other applications and features.
About the Speaker
Gary Brierly is Tough Tech's Global Partnerships Director and has over two decades of commercial experience in the tire market, working for Michelin Tyres plc. He has extensive and current knowledge of the global tire market, including technical applications, market segments and tire users.
First Steps to Fleet Digitalization
See below for a recorded version of the webinar hosted by Gary Brierly.
TPMS First Steps to Fleet Digitalisation
TPMS First Steps to Fleet Digitalization. Video Credits: Tough Tech Ltd