Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) challenges in Off the Road (OTR) are among the most challenging for any TPMS product. Tough Tech has extensive experience working with tires in quarries worldwide and the requirements needed to successfully deploy a reliable TPMS solution.
During this webinar, Tough Tech will delve into those challenges and how its ATLAS system can address the needs of the OTR market.
The Connected OTR TPMS enables any personnel associated with fleet management to safely monitor the tires on the fleet – no matter where in the world the machine is. The system is total tire independent – meaning that it is suited to any tire, manufacturer, machine, or vehicle. This solution is easy to install and set up, keeping productivity and machines moving as it does not require tires to be removed.
- Challenges in OTR: What makes OTR challenging?
- Value Proposition: What are the benefits for me?
- Tire Maintenance: How to get the most from your tires
- Key Components: What is essential for an OTR TPMS solution?
- Installation: An easy guide for installation within minutes
- Actionable Data: How Tough Tech’s OTR TPMS solution allows users to make quick decisions
About the Speaker
Gary Brierley is Tough Tech’s Global Partnerships Director, and he has more than two decades of commercial experience in the tire market. Having previously worked for Michelin Tires plc., Gary has vast and up-to-date knowledge of the tire market worldwide, including tire users, market segments and technical applications.
TPMS Challenges in OTR
Video Credit: Tough Tech