Sample preparation is an important stage in the analysis process and the method depends on sample type such as rocks and ore, cement, clinker or slag. With the novel cost effective Claisse Eagon 2 system, PANalytical brings the benefits of a completely automated fusion instrument for fused bead sample preparation to all users.
Claisse Eagon 2 offers push-button optimization of temperature setting, duration, oxidation steps, mixing and cooling, preparing the perfect fused bead sample, every time.
The Claisse Eagon 2 system is ideal for producing XRF samples.
The key features of the Claisse Eagon 2 are:
- Novel design – It is a patent-pending design that combines all the advantages of gas burner and muffle furnace technology
- The outer doors are safety interlocked throughout the fusion cycle to shield operators from moving parts
- Expert consultancy and training, from sample to result, is available from PANalytical in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Economical i.e. no costly gas supplies, cooling water or compressed air required - just a simple electrical connection
- Perfect repetition of the fusion cycle - preparation conditions are optimized for all sample materials, and a pre-defined method library is provided
- Cold-to-cold operation cycle - protects users from hot materials and surfaces at all times