The Minerals edition of the Zetium spectrometer has excellent stability even in demanding industrial environments common to processing in the mineral and mining industries. Being pre-configured the minerals edition of Zetium provides highly sensitive and accurate elemental analyses, rapid throughput and maximum uptime and covers the full elemental range, from O to U in concentrations from ppm to 100 wt%. From exploration samples to mineral concentrates, ores to tailings, it delivers superior flexibility, analytical performance and stability.
The system comes complete with integrated X-Y sample handler, multi-element wide-range oxide (WROXI) analysis module and the state-of-the-art software SuperQ software (including the Virtual Analyst). Also the instrument is equipped with a dust removal device that protects the system from the dust that inevitably accompanies pressed and loose powders. The Minerals edition of Zetium can also include a small spot analysis tool for fast element distribution mapping.
Zetium embodies SumXcore technology, an integration of WD- and EDXRF. It provides ultimate sensitivity, versatility, robustness and speed. The mining industry with its need for extremely high sample throughputs benefits from this with time saving up to 50%.
- Space-saving, compact design
- High sample throughput
- Simple, intuitive software with The Virtual Analyst
- Industry-leading standard-less XRF analysis with Omnian
- SumXcore technology – combination of WD- and EDXRF
- Additional packages are available to upgrade the system (in terms of sample throughput, sensitivity, flexibility and robustness)
- Low cost of ownership
- Sealed spectrometer cabinet to prevent dust entry
- A minerals/oxides analysis package (WROXI) calibrates the minerals edition of Zetium for a wide range of geological material compositions
- The Zetium platform features a high-speed sample changer, which reduces overhead time, maximizing sample throughput
The Minerals edition of Zetium stand out in major, minor and trace element quantification in geological materials in industries such as:
- Iron ore
- Base metals
- Industrial Minerals
- Bauxite and alumina
- Precious metals
- Rare earth elements (REEs)
- Raw materials