The Epsilon Xflow is designed for the uninterrupted analysis of the elemental composition of liquids and liquors, offering real-time insight during ore processing. The ability to react instantly to disturbing impurities enables fast counteractions, lowering the costs of the processing per 1 ton of material.
On-line monitoring offers fast and accurate control of vital process parameters. It prevents costly waste, saves time and ensures compliance to tight product specifications. The Epsilon Xflow analyzer, using energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) technology, delivers a turn-key full operating solution.
- Analysis of liquors and reagents during the leaching process
- Detect traces of toxic metals and other elements in waste water
The key features of the Epsilon Xflow are as follows:
- Leading EDXRF technology
- Rapid, simultaneous multi-element analysis
- Highly repeatable results enabled by the newest flowcell technology
- Applicable for a variety of liquid process streams
- Real-time results
- Proven user interface for easy operation and maintenance
- Remote service and application support options