The Spectro FluidScan® Q1100 is an advanced handheld infrared oil analyzer. It can be directly utilized for measuring a lubricant’s condition and helps in reducing lubricant mix-up.
The device determines when oil is unfit for use due to degradation of oil or contamination by other liquids. The patented flip-top design enables the device to speed up test preparation and cleanup. The handheld analyzer is ideal for monitoring in-service machinery oil and for extending oil change time in back-up generators and engines.
The Q1100 allows route-based oil analysis that combines with other predictive maintenance technologies such as thermography and vibration when utilized along with OilView software.
Furthermore, the device plays a major role in Machinery Health management by determining different parameters, including glycol, oil oxidation, water, total acid number (TAN) and total base number (TBN).
The Q1100’s route-based capability helps eliminate mislabeled samples and speeds up laboratory analysis. The device also comes in combination kits with the SpectroVisc Q3000 kinematic viscometer.
The main features of the FluidScan Q1100 handheld infrared oil analyzer are:
- Easy to use
- Provides instant test preparation, analysis and cleanup
- Enables route-based oil analysis for seamless workflow
- Ensures data integrity with flawless data upload
- Eliminates mislabeled samples and long response times from laboratory
- Correlates to ASTM D664 and D4739 titration methods
- Accomplishes highly reproducible and repeatable results
- Advanced data processing
- Built-in oil application library to provide instant quantitative results for water, TAN and TBN
- Uses Fluid Manager desktop application to provide report capability, device synchronization, data backup and Asset Manager database