Spectro Scientific introduce the MicroLab 40 all-in-one, automated lubricant analysis system. The system is designed to provide diagnostic analysis of transmission fluids, gear box, generator, hydraulics and power steering. It is utilized in almost every industry that controls engine-powered equipment, including; automotive, energy, mining, government, heavy equipment and trucking.
The MicroLab, originally developed and introduced by On-Site Analysis, includes an embedded expert system, which converts all analytical information into maintenance actions to meet the specific equipment requirements of users. The system’s artificial intelligence comes from over 20 years of industry knowledge and is formed from over 10,000 rules statements in order to develop the diagnostic statements needed for each application, the type of oil and the type of equipment.
The main features of the MicroLab Series all-in-one, automated lubricant analysis system are as follows:
- Extends oil drain intervals based on oil condition and allows savings in oil, waste disposal and labor
- Schedules proactive maintenance based on predictive analysis
- Extends the lifetime of components through preventative maintenance
- Provides a complete analysis of the oil as well as equipment health
- LubeTrak® software helps tracking and changing the main oil parameters required for improving asset health and utilization
- Early identification and changing of component wear and failure modes to prevent the occurrence of catastrophic failures
- Minimum disruption to workflow with fully automatic measurement, diagnostics and cleaning
- Comprehensive oil analysis in under 19 minutes rather than waiting days or weeks for outside lab results
- Easy to interpret results with embedded expert system; suggested maintenance actions and color
- Can be controlled by support or maintenance staff, no chemist required