For situations in which analysis time or sample output is critical for highly challenging applications, the NEX QC+ spectrometer is offered by Rigaku. The instrument makes use of advanced silicon detector technology and enables considerable improvement in elemental peak resolution and counting statistics, resulting in measurement precision and superior calibrations and measurement precision for the most challenging measurements.
The NEX QC+ is specifically designed for routine quality control applications and features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for convenient operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
The shuttered 50kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector offer excellent short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with high element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters provides a broad range of applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
Alternatives include automatic sample charger, fundamental parameters, sample spinner, and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity.
The key features of the NEX QC+ energy-dispersive fluorescence analyzer are:
- To analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- SDD detector for superior resolution and sensitivity
- Modern smartphone-style "icon-driven" user interface
- Can be utilized for solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built-in thermal printer
- Low cost with an unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Alternative fundamental parameters
Rigaku NEX QC SERIES of benchtop EDXRF analyzers
Video credit: Rigaku