The Supermini200 has improved software capabilities along with a better footprint. The Rigaku Supermini200 is the world’s only high-power benchtop sequential wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometer for elemental analysis of oxygen (O) through uranium (U) of almost any material. The instrument offers low cost-of-ownership (COA) with high resolution and lower limits-of-detection (LLD).
The Rigaku Supermini200 is an economic choice for XRF elemental analysis requirements, the running costs are also low. P10 gas for the flow proportional detector is the only consumable. The Supermini200 does not need a source of cooling water, plumbing, or an external chiller, thereby bringing down system maintenance and lowering the overall lifetime cost of ownership of the system and yearly budgets for consumables and maintenance.
Analysis of complex matrix materials with a broad range of light and heavy elements, from high concentration to trace levels, is the core competency of the instrument. Rigaku Supermini200 offers increased sensitivity for light elements with superior spectral resolution for resolving line overlaps in complex matrices without the need for deconvolution. Analyzing low concentration levels of light elements (F, Na, Mg, Ca, Si, Al, and P) is easy.
Supermini is the only high powered (200 W) X-ray tube benchtop WDXRF system, offering excellent excitation resulting in lower detection limits and shorter measurement times. An innovative and proprietary optical system is also employed to enhance sensitivity beyond the gains of the tube power.
The key features of the Supermini200 are
- Analysis of fluorine through uranium (F ® U)
- Analysis of solids, liquids, powders, alloys and thin films
- Atmosphere - air, helium or vacuum
- X-ray tube - 50 kV, 200 W Pd-anode
- Primary beam filter: Zr is standard; Al optional
- Detectors: F-PC and scintillation
- Crystals: 3-position changer
- Autosampler: 12-position standard
- Vacuum: rotary pump standard
- Power: 100 – 120V (50/60 Hz) 15A or 200 – 240V (50/60 Hz) 10A