Rigaku NEX CG offers a rapid quantitative and qualitative determination of major and minor atomic elements in a broad range of sample types with minimal standards.
The NEX CG, unlike traditional EDXRF analyzers, was designed with an innovative close-coupled Cartesian Geometry optical kernel that drastically improves signal-to-noise. By using secondary target excitation instead of conventional direct excitation, sensitivity is further enhanced. The resulting drastic reduction in background noise and a simultaneous increase in element peaks results in a spectrometer capable of routine trace element analysis even in tough sample types.
NEX CG is powered by new quantitative and qualitative analytical software, RPF-SQX, that features Rigaku Profile Fitting (RPF) technology. The software enables semi-quantitative analysis of almost all sample types without standards and rigorous quantitative analysis with standards.
The key features of NEX CG are:
- Analysis of 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, powders and thin films
- Polarized excitation for lower detection limits
- Novel treatment of peak overlap reduces errors
- PPB detection limits for aqueous samples using UltraCarry
- Simplified user interface with EZ Analysis