The Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology is an International quarterly journal that publishes leading edge studies in the field of petroleum engineering, petroleum geology and exploration geophysics and the implementation of related technologies to the development and management of oil and gas reservoirs from their discovery through their entire production cycle.
The journal focuses on the application of the most advanced exploration and production technologies with major topics that include and are not limited to:
- Geological modelling and characterization of petroleum sedimentary basins
- Reservoir modelling, monitoring, and management
- Oil and gas exploration, especially; unconventional exploration and data integration methods, Improved efficiency and Solving near surface and multiple related seismic problems
- Production and Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Drilling and completion technologies in different contexts and environments
- Petroleum related Geomechanics